Christmas 2009!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Love is in the Air!

My new baby! This is Sneakers Thomas. He is the love of our family. He is the best little snuggler and has the cutest personality. He constantly steals our hearts and makes us laugh. Anyone that knew me before or especially when I owned Chance will be amazed that I own another dog and especially a small dog when I vowed I never would. Chance was a yellow lab and if any of you have seen 'Marley and Me' you might have an idea of what life was like with Chance. We never bonded and no matter how much I cleaned or vacuumed whenever anyone with black pants sat on my couch they stood up with Chance's hair all over them. I sold Chance when I had Brayden because I couldn't handle three children. He was definitely the most expensive and time consuming and frustrating child I had.
BUT....Sneakers was being sold on the side of the road by our neighborhood. I have never seen a small dog that was this adorable and I fell in love immediately. Scott says I am a changed woman because this dog can do no wrong in my eyes. Scott got him for my 10th anniversary present, some women get a trip to Hawaii but I got the best present ever!




No comments: