Christmas 2009!

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day!

We went to a Double Baby Shower for two residents at Children's Mercy Hospital. I thought these cupcakes were so cute! B had Spiderman painted on his hand.









Scott is trying to bring 3D glasses back


























I feel pretty! Maddie's new red shoes and hairpiece. Yes I let her wear it to church. I'm just that cool of a mom.

Maddie had a heart, rainbow, and dragonfly painted! Isn't she a pretty painted lady.




Happy Valentines Day! This was two different flower arrangements but Maddie broke one vase trying to get to the candy kisses so I combined the two. I made the two crafts at Shoal Creek Valley's craft night. Thanks Shelli! Funny thing is although my hubby paid for all shown he didn't order any of it. Good thing he works with thoughtful women :)

5 comments:

thepainterfamily said...

What pretty flowers!

Maddi looks so cute in her ruby red shoes...you can tell by the smile on her face how excited she was about her whole outfit! :)

Brooke Jackson said...

Yo...does Holly have a blog?

KayKay :D said...

Oh my word! Your children are getting so big, I haven't seen them in so long! They are SOOO adorable ;D I miss you guys!

Brad and Ashley Merrill said...

Cute kiddies! Thanks, for posting, it's fun to see you guys. Especially Scott, he looks hot in those sun glasses!

Brooke Jackson said...

Good to see that you are keeping up on your blog :p