Christmas 2009!

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Thanksgiving





We had a quiet family Thanksgiving this year. No traveling and Marie Calendar helped out a lot with the dinner preparations. We went to see "Enchanted" and we loved it. I opted out of the Thanksgiving Trot 5K this year because it was freezing outside. The kids dressed up like Indians and decorated their tree. I spent hours planning out my Black Friday shopping route and twelve hours the next day- Christmas shopping. Scott freaked when I got home and saw the car and trunk where completely jammed full. He asked how much I spent but I told him the important thing was how much I SAVED! But I am done!!! At least I keep telling myself to stop. I saved an average of 45% on everything I bought! I love getting deals!! But if you don't know that you don't know me and probably shouldn't be looking at my blog, you stalker.



Holy cow, you better watch this video because it is taking forever to upload. Come on already! I wanted to post the one of Scott singing in the shower but he threatened the big D so I am settling with this one.

No comments: